Easy, quick, and affordable Covid-19 Testing in Roatan!
Walk-in Appointments Available:
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- Saturdays: 10:00 AM
- Sundays: Closed
Are you traveling to the U.S. soon and have a small window to get tested? We offer easy testing and FAST turnaround (1-2 hours) with the rapid Covid-19 antigen test!
- Results typically back in less than 2 hours.
- Please ensure that the names on your appointment are entered EXACTLY as they are written in your passport.
- Airlines will reject the test results if the names on the test do not match the names on your passport.
- Bring a copy of your passport to the appointment for safe measure.
NOTICE:We offer two types of Covid-19 rapid antigen tests a Nasopharyngeal test or a Saliva Swab. Saliva samples have similar sensitivity in detecting SARS – COV- 2, just like the widely used nasal swabs.
- Nasopharyngeal swab test: A swab is inserted straight back horizontally to the nasopharynx until resistance is met. The swab is then rotated up to 5 times and held in place 5-10 seconds to collect the sample.
- Saliva swab test: A swab is inserted and run along the walls of the mouth, the back of the throat, and under the tongue to collect the sample.
Cornerstone Medical Services & Hyperbaric Chamber, Anthony's Key RoatanGet Directions